Jan. 19-22, 2023
Next In-Person Coming MARCH 2023! Stayed tuned for dates!
First and foremost, my intention is show you how to use cannabis for your own journey of embodiment and spiritual evolution. I hope to inspire you to remember who you are, and embody the true nature of your being. To release and surrender all that is not serving you so that you can show up as your most authentic, powerful and creative Self.
My desire is to inspire as many people as I can to take their healing into their own hands and step into their calling of holding space for others using cannabis in sacred practices.
This in-depth training will equip you to add cannabis into a sacred practice of holding space for yourself or for others on a journey of healing.
As cannabis become more accessible, my position is to support the intelligent and conscious use of this and all plant medicines to serve humanity. I want to encourage ambitious and existing space holders to incorporate cannabis into their practice with confidence.
As we heal ourselves, we heal the collective.
The world is at a crossroads. Which side of evolution do you desire to be on?
Cannabis can support the spiritual awakening that is happening on earth right now. This sacred plant, that has co-evolved with humans for hundreds of thousands of years, needs only the help of mindful practitioners to show the others how to use it to heal themselves.
This training is for you if you...
- Are interested in holding space for YOURSELF and your own healing and are ready for a complete mindset shift around what it means to be a space holder.
- Are interested in guiding Cannabis Mediations for others.
- Are a yoga teacher, meditation facilitator, life/health coach, body worker, energy healer or any other practitioner that wants to incorporate cannabis into your existing practices. (or you desire to become one!)
- Already have some foundational knowledge about the cannabis plant and the effect it has on the human body, or are willing to learn as much as necessary to become a trusted source of information for those you'll serve.
- Have some personal experience with cannabis and feel confident navigating altered states of consciousness.
- Want to become a cannabis wellness entrepreneur or practitioner and step into the fastest growing industry in the world.
- Deeply desire to serve humanity and help the evolution of the human species through the conscious and responsible use of plant medicine.
- Want to be connected to the Balancing Cannabis Network of Cannabis Practitioners/Coaches.
This training will cover:
- Understanding what holding space actually means and how to do it with integrity.
- Benefits, contraindication and precautions of adding cannabis to a sacred practice.
- Physical, ethical and legal guidelines for using cannabis in this way.
- Utah Medical Cannabis Laws & everything you need to know about offering this practice legally.
- Framework for my signature Cannabis Meditations so you can start offering these right away, including scripts and pre-recorded meditations for you to follow until you feel comfortable guiding intuitively.
- The Energetics of Cannabis and learning how to use energy to heal yourself.
- Ceremonial use of plant medicine, set & setting and integration
- Default Mode Network and self-awareness discussion
- Trauma information, Poly Vagal Theory, and brain chemistry as informants of healing.
- How to tap into your spiritual gifting of empathy, intuition and energy channeling.
- Consultation, intake procedures, liability release, follow-up and integration.
- Basic Marketing.
- Resources to expand your knowledge of cannabis, energy and spirituality.
This training includes:
- 22 hours of immersive instruction.
- Three live guided experiences with Collette.
- A completely brand new, redone 68+page comprehensive training manual.
- A "build-your-own-script" workshop - to teach you how to write meditation scripts for yourself.
- Prewritten scripts of three different meditations for you to use as you practice writing meditations or guiding others.
- Mindset and identity transformation and the transition of learning to hold space.
- Inclusion to the Balancing Cannabis network of practitioners.
- Discounts for future trainings and retreats.
Schedule was created to accommodate all time zones as best as possible. 80% or greater live attendance is required. Recordings will be available.
Thursday: 4-9pm MST
Friday: 4-9pm MST
Saturday: 12-6pm MST
Sunday: 12-6pm MST
Friday: 4-9pm MST
Saturday: 12-6pm MST
Sunday: 12-6pm MST
Do I need a medical cannabis card to attend?
Cannabis is still illegal in my state. Will this intensive help me?
No, but it is advisable that you plan to get one as soon as possible. We will cover getting a medical card in the state of Utah and why it's important to have one.
YES! Everything taught in this training can utilize CBD and Delta-8, and it will set you up for the future wave of legalization as it comes.
I don't want to guide cannabis meditations for other people. What else will I get out of this training?
This intensive is designed first and foremost to equip you for your own journey of healing and evolution. Even if you do not desire to ever hold space for others, it will teach you how to show up for yourself. We will cover so much about the mind and the nervous system and how to leverage the power of cannabis meditation for your own healing and evolution. Highly recommended for those who want to guide others AND for those that consider themselves practitioners of cannabis meditation.
I have very little experience with cannabis, do I need to be a cannabis expert to do this training?
Definitely not. This training will deep dive into how and why cannabis can (and should) be used in sacred practices and you will walk away with more confidence to use it in any way you desire. Experience is the greatest teacher, so part of your homework will be to smoke more weed. ;)
I'm not out of the cannabis closet yet, what advice do you have?
The cannabis shame and stigma is real, my friends. The best thing I can say is just to remind you to trust yourself. When you have an experience with cannabis that changes your life, you likely won't be able to keep quiet about it much longer. We are all on our journey and removing the conditioned shame around using this plant is a very real part of stepping into your calling as a cannabis practitioner.
I've never experienced cannabis in the ways you are describing it, can I still do this intensive?
YES! Most people have never experienced cannabis in the way that I am describing it, so the more open you are the better. The training includes two live meditations with me, so by the end of the weekend, you'll know what I mean. ;)
This is what the grads are saying...