Cannabis Meditation Facilitator Training
A Cannabis & Energy Healing 3-Day Intensive
First and foremost, my intention is show you how to use cannabis for your own journey of embodiment and spiritual evolution. I hope to inspire you to remember who you are, and embody the true nature of your being. To release and surrender all that is not serving you so that you can show up as your most authentic, powerful and creative Self.
My desire is to inspire as many people as I can to take their healing into their own hands and step into their calling of holding space for others using cannabis in sacred practices.
This 3-day, live virtual intensive will cover everything you need to know to use cannabis to heal yourself AND how to become a cannabis healer.
This interactive training will equip you to add cannabis into a sacred practice of holding space for yourself or for others on a journey of healing.
As cannabis become more accessible, my position is to support the intelligent and conscious use of this and all plant medicines to serve humanity. I want to encourage ambitious and existing space holders to incorporate cannabis into their practice with confidence.
As we heal ourselves, we heal the collective.
The world is at a crossroads. Which side of evolution do you desire to be on?
Cannabis can support the spiritual awakening that is happening on earth right now. This sacred plant, that has co-evolved with humans for hundreds of thousands of years, needs only the help of mindful healers to show the others how to use it to wake up and heal themselves.
This training is for you if you...
- Are ready for a spiritual awakening and are committed to your healing and your remembrance above all else.
- Are interested in holding space for YOURSELF and your own healing and are ready for a complete mindset shift around what it means to be a healer.
- Are seeking to Know your Higher Self, your Spiritual Self and your connection to the Universe.
- Are interested in guiding Cannabis Mediations for others.
- Are a yoga teacher, meditation facilitator, life/health coach, body worker, energy healer or any other practitioner that wants to incorporate cannabis into your existing practices.
- Already have some foundational knowledge about the cannabis plant and the effect it has on the human body, or are willing to learn as much as necessary to become a trusted source of information for those you'll serve.
- Have extensive personal experience with cannabis and feel confident navigating altered states of consciousness, and holding space for others in that space, as well.
- Want to become a cannabis wellness entrepreneur or practitioner and step into the fastest growing industry in the world.
- Deeply desire to serve humanity and help the evolution of the human species through the conscious and responsible use of plant medicine.
- Want to be connected to the Balancing Cannabis Network of Cannabis Healers/Coaches.
This intensive will cover:
- A deep dive into your own being, understanding how Energy is the foundation of everything and when we know how to align our energy, we can heal ourselves of anything.
- Understanding what holding space actually means and how to do it with integrity.
- Benefits, contraindication and precautions of adding cannabis to a sacred practice.
- Physical, ethical and legal guidelines for using cannabis in this way.
- Product & Dosing recommendations.
- Framework for my signature Cannabis Meditations so you can start offering these right away, including scripts and pre-recorded meditations for you to follow until you feel comfortable guiding intuitively.
- The Energetics of Cannabis and learning how to use energy to heal yourself.
- How to tap into your spiritual gifting of empathy, intuition and energy channeling.
- Consultation, intake procedures, liability release, follow-up and integration.
- Basic Marketing.
- Resources to expand your knowledge of cannabis, energy and spirituality.
This training includes:
- A 48-page e-book comprehensive training manual
- Two live guided cannabis meditations/healing sessions with Collette
- Scripts of two different meditations for you to use as you practice guiding others.
- Mindset and identity transformation and how to step into your power as a healer
- What'sApp group connection for support and accountability for those in the training with you
- Voxer access to Collette for coaching and encouragement
- Inclusion to the Balancing Cannabis network of healers/coaches
- Discounts for in-person retreats
- All lecture content will be recorded and available for you to review after the training
August 6-8, 2021
Next training: October 2021
12:00pm- 7:00pm EST
*Please note: the price of this training will increase for the October session to $555
This is a live training via Zoom. You'll want to be energetically and physically present for the duration of the training. Recordings of the lectures will be available for you to review after the training.
There will be an integration call on
Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 9-10:30pm est
What You'll Need:
Cannabis is still illegal in my state. Will this intensive help me?
YES! Everything taught in this training can utilize CBD and Delta-8, and it will set you up for the future wave of legalization as it comes.
I don't want to guide cannabis mediations. What else will I get out of this intensive?
This intensive is designed first and foremost to equip you for your own journey of healing and evolution. Even if you do not desire to ever hold space for others, it will teach you how to show up for yourself. We will cover so much about energy and how to leverage the power of cannabis for your own healing and evolution. I will teach you ways to tap into your true spiritual self and to begin to live your life from that space. This is more than a meditation training, this is an embodiment intensive.
I have very little experience with cannabis, do I need to be a cannabis expert to do this intensive?
Definitely not. This intensive will deep dive into how and why cannabis can (and should) be used in sacred practices and you will walk away with more confidence to use it in any way you desire. It does not dive into cannabis science, but I will set you up with all the resources you need to study and learn from experts in that area of teaching.
I'm not out of the cannabis closet yet, what advice do you have?
The cannabis shame and stigma is real, my friends. The best thing I can say is just to remind you to trust yourself. When you have an experience with cannabis that changes your life, you likely won't be able to keep quiet about it much longer. We are all on our journey and removing the conditioned shame around using this plant is a very real part of stepping into your calling as a cannabis healer.
I've never experienced cannabis in the ways you are describing it, can I still do this intensive?
YES! Most people have never experienced cannabis in the way that I am describing it, so the more open you are the better. The intensive includes two live meditations with me, so by the end of the weekend, you'll know what I mean. ;)
This is what the grads are saying...